It gives you answers to the questions you never thought to ask, and sets you on the path to asking the questions the animal products corporations hoped you never would... Most importantly, it proves that life is a delicate balance - and we can all tip the scales.
A Delicate Balance documents the latest discoveries of some of the most prominent experts on nutrition in the world. Over 50 years of research is skilfully woven into what feels like a detective unravelling the mysteries behind the disease epidemic which has struck affluent countries with a vengeance - disease has been escalating over the last 50 years resulting in 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women being diagnosed with cancer.
A Delicate Balance debunks the myths surrounding the production and consumption of animal products and exposes the harsh realities ...
* Why are you three times more likely to die of colon cancer if you eat meat?
* How is meat production causing water shortage, starvation and poverty?
* Are you inflicting Type 1 diabetes on your children by feeding them milk?
* Why don't our medical schools teach doctors about nutrition?
* Can becoming a vegan really lead to worldwide social equity?
Watching this film will help you make informed choices about your health and the environment around you and how to reduce your personal impact.
Nominated for Best Unreleased Documentary by the Australian Film Critics Association this film is a must-see for everyone who cares about their health, their loved ones and their home.
“A Delicate Balance goes further than Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth by saying the only hope for the planet is if people give up meat and dairy.”
- Phil Kafcaloudes - Breakfast Club ABC RADIO
Documentary Website: http://www.adelicatebalance.com.au